- An Entrepreneur is a person who organizes & operates a business, taking on financial risks in order to do so.
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2.1
- Feasibility Check List
- Chapter 2.2
- Business Plan Template
Visual Communications Team Member Job Titles
- Art Director & Project Manager
Art Directors are responsible for the visual style and images of a project. They create the overall design and direct others who develop artwork or layouts. Web project managers establish project scope; designing and delivering solutions; and leading team members.
- Social Media Specialist
A social media manager is the individual in an organization trusted with monitoring, contributing to, filtering, measuring and otherwise guiding the social media presence of a brand, product, individual or corporation.
- Content Media Manager
A content media manager will acquire and organize content that they or other members of their team have created. It is their responsibility to communicate with the contributors, art director, project manager, and social media specialist to ensure content is acquired, processed, and distributed accordingly.
Visual Communications Team Responsibilities
- To-Do List
- Product Photography 1 2 3 4
- Photo Processing with Photoshop for print and website galleries
- Gallery creation with Lightroom
- Galling linking and social media distribution